Muscat may refer to:
- Muscat, Oman, the capital city of Oman
- Muscat and Oman, the predecessor state of Oman
- Muscat (grape), a variety of grape used for wine, table grapes, and raisins
- People with the surname Muscat
- Angelo Muscat (1930–1971), Maltese actor
- Brent Muscat (born 1967), American rock guitarist
- Joseph Muscat (born 1974), Maltese politician
- Kevin Muscat (born 1973), Australian football player
- Manny Muscat (born 1984), Australian football player
- Mario Muscat (born 1976), Maltese footballer
- Mike Muscat (born 1952), American actor
- Muscat Governorate, the region of Oman which includes the capital city
- Muscat Stadium, a Japanese baseball stadium
- Muscat (football club), a football club in Oman
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.