Cita or CITA may refer to:
- Cita (Mexican actor), a Mexican actor who appeared in Alcanzar una estrella
- Cita Morei, women's liberation and anti-nuclear weapons activist and writer
- CITA-FM in Moncton, New Brunswick
- MV Cita, a German merchant ship
- Canadian Institute for Theoretical Astrophysics
- Cash in the Attic
- Christ is the Answer
- Citizens Advice, The trading name of the National Association of Citizens Advice Bureaux, sometimes referred to as CitA although this usage is now deprecated.
- Commission on International and Trans-Regional Accreditation, an educational accrediting agency
- Central Iowa Telugu Association, a non-profit organisation in Iowa
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.