- Cochin (disambiguation)
Cochin is the former name of Kochi, India
Cochin may also refer to:
In other places:
- Kingdom of Cochin, a former feudal city-state on Malabar Coast, India
- Cochinchina, former name used by the French for the southernmost part of Vietnam, when it was ruled by France as part of French Indochina
- Cochin, Saskatchewan, Canada, a Resort Village in Saskatchewan, Canada
- Charles Nicolas Cochin (1715–1790), French engraver, designer, writer, and painter
- Pierre-Suzanne-Augustin Cochin (1823–1872), French politician and writer
- Denys Cochin, French politician and writer
- Augustin Cochin (politician) (1823–1872), French politician and writer
- Augustin Cochin (historian) (1876–1916), French historian and grandson of the prior
- Jacques-Denis Cochin (1726–1783), French Catholic priest
- Cochin (chicken), a breed of chicken known for its thick plumage
- Hôpital Cochin, a famous hospital in Paris, France
- Cochin (typeface), a typeface designed in 1912
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.