- Jay N. Forrest
name= Jay Nelson Forrest
birth_date=Birth date and age|1964|6|21|mf=y
birth_place= flagicon|USA Shawano,
Rev. Dr. Jay N. Forrest (born June 21, 1964), is a
Christianminister, scholar, author, and mystic who has been involved with the Pentecostal/ Charismaticmovement for over 20 years.
Education and Experience
Rev Forrest was trained with the
Assemblies of Godearning his associate degree from Central Bible College, his bachelor degree from Berean University. He received his masters degree from The Institute of Biblical Spiritual Direction, and his doctorate from Trinity Institute. He also has three honorary Doctorates. Rev Forrest was ordained with the International Ministerial Fellowship and later served as a minister with the International Pentecostal Holiness Church.
Currently Rev. Forrest has an online ministy and produces the Mystic Secrets of the Bible podcast.
* Echoes of Yesterday, Shekiana Glory (poem) NLP (1994)
* The Cutting Edge, The Dangers of Legalism (2000)
* Rhema Newsletter, Role Concepts in Marriage, Will You Have a Home in Heaven, The True Sabbath, Christian Rock Music, A Good Man, Teachers, Inner Healing, Inner Healing Appendix, The Rapture, Two Kinds of Wisdom, Christian Psychology?, The Coming Apostasy, Where Have All the Fathers Gone?, Positive Confession, The Pentecostal way, Revival, True Faith (1986)
* The Pentecostal Way, A Sacred Thirst, The Passover, Moral Government, The School of the Spirit (1989)
* Biblical Articles CD, Over 120 articles (2003, 2007)
* The Deeper Life, Deeper Life Publications, Cafepress (2004)
* Be Still, A Sacred Thirst (Australia) Issue 053
* Be Still, The School of the Spirit (Australia) Issue 030
** [http://www.jay4rest.com/ Jay Forrest's web site]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.