- Anh Do
name = Anh Do
caption = Anh Do with female companion, walking the red carpet at the premiere of "
Anh Do ( _vi. Đỗ Anh) is a
Vietnamese Australianactor and stand-up comedian who resides in Yagoona in the City of Bankstown[http://www.urbancinefile.com.au/home/view.asp?a=12089&s=interviews] . He is perhaps best known for his leading role in the film " Footy Legends". He has also made appearances on television programs such as " The NRL Footy Show" performing stand-up comedy.
He is the brother of
film director Khoa Doand has acted in several of Khoa's films. He has a degree in Business/Law specialising in commercial law. [ [http://www.celebrityspeakers.com.au/brspeaker_bio.asp?Speaker_Index_Text=425 Celebrity Speakers] Anh Do]
double the fist" (2008) as Krakbot
Crooked Business" (2008) as Benny Wing
*"Kick" (2007) as Hoa Tran
Footy Legends" (2006) as Luc Vu
*"Solo" (2006) as Nguyen
*"Pizza" as Chong Fat (2005-2007)
Blue Water High" - (Episode: It's Hard to Be Normal) (2005) as Robbo
*"Little Fish" (2005) as Tran
The Finished People" (2003) as Factory Worker
*"All Saints" (2003) (Episode: The Devil to Pay) as Tim Salter
*"Don't Blame Me" (2002) as Vinnie
SeaChange" (2000) as Quan Tho
Filmography (as himself)
The NRL Footy Show", comedian
Thank God You're Here" (2006 & 2007) as contestant
Dancing with the Stars" (2007/season 7) as contestant
* "Dancing with the Deals" special (2007) as contestant (won $200,000!)
* "Short and Curly"
* "Made In China" (2008) as host
* Anh Do won the first episode of the second series of "
Thank God You're Here".
* Anh Do won the top prize on "Deal or No Deal" (AUD$200,000) for a home viewer. [cite news |first=Michael |last=Gadd |title=Comedian wins $200,000 for battler |url=http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22447323-29277,00.html |date=
* Anh Do did a commercial on Cultural Diversity for the
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.