Jerry may refer to:
- Jerry (given name), a unisex given name
- Jerry (WWII), a World War Two-era nickname for German soldiers
- Jerry Seinfeld (character), eponymous character in the American sitcom, Seinfeld
- Jerry Maguire, a film starring Tom Cruise
- Jerry (racehorse), winner of the 1840 Grand National
- Jerrycan, a robust fuel container made from pressed steel
- Jerry Mouse, a fictional mouse in the Tom and Jerry cartoons
- Jerry Sitoe, a footballer from Mozambique, currently playing for Academica
- Geri (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.