The term circumpolar may refer to:
- circumpolar navigation: to travel the world "vertically" traversing both of the poles
- Antarctic region
- Antarctic Circle
- the Antarctic Circumpolar Current
- List of Antarctic and subantarctic islands
- Antarctic Convergence
- Antarctic Circumpolar Wave
- Antarctic Ocean
- Arctic region
- Arctic Circle
- Circumpolar peoples
- Arctic Cooperation and Politics
- Arctic Ocean
- List of islands in the Arctic Ocean
- Circumpolar star, stars that never rise or set from the perspective of a given latitude on Earth.
- Polar front in meteorology.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.