Delany is a surname and may refer to:
- Dana Delany (born 1956), American actress
- James Delany (born 1948), commissioner of the Big Ten Conference.
- Martin Delany (1812 – 1885), African-American abolitionist
- Mary Delany (1700-1788), artist and writer.
- Samuel R. Delany (born 1942), American science fiction author
- Sarah Louise ("Sadie") and Annie Elizabeth ("Bessie") Delany, African-American civil rights pioneers and authors.
This page or section lists people with the surname Delany. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.