Scratch may refer to:
* "Scratch" (album), by Kaela Kimura
* "Scratch" (soundtrack), the soundtrack to the film "Scratch"
* "Peter Gabriel" (1978 album), a self-titled album often referred to as "Scratch"
* "Scratch," a song by Morphine on the album "Yes"
Scratch (musician), American hip-hop artist
Scratch Orchestra, an experimental musical ensemble
Lee "Scratch" Perry, Jamaican reggae and dub artist
Scratch band, a band that plays fungi music
Scratching, moving a vinyl record back and forth on a turntable
* The technique of playing dampened guitar strings
Other media and entertainment
* "Scratch" (2001 film), a documentary about disc jockeys and hip-hop culture
* "Scratch" (2005 film), a short film directed by Julia Solomonoff
* "Scratch" (magazine), a hip-hop magazine
Scratch (robot), a fictional character in the TV show "The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog"
* "Scratches" (video game)
Scratch programming language
Scratching (street art), a variation of graffiti
Scratch golfer, a golfer with a handicap of zero
Mud fever, an infection found in horses
* A response to an
* A term in cue sports, such as pool
* A software system used for
* A term used in sporting events to describe the deviation of what was scheduled. Most often used in
Horse racingto describe horses who cannot run but were scheduled to.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.