Cocoa may refer to:
Related to chocolate
- Theobroma cacao, the cocoa tree
- Cocoa bean, seed of Theobroma cacao
- Cocoa liquor or chocolate liquor, pure liquid chocolate extracted from the cocoa bean, including both cocoa butter and cocoa solids
- Cocoa butter
- Cocoa solids or cocoa powder
- Cocoa (beverage) or hot chocolate
- Chocolate, historically also known as cocoa
- Cocoa (API), an API and programming environment for Mac OS X
- Cocoa, Florida, a town in the US
- Cocoa brown, a version of the color chocolate
- CoCoA (Computations in Commutative Algebra), a computer algebra system
- Stagecast Creator, formerly Cocoa, an Apple-designed visual programming language for teaching programming to children
- Cacao (disambiguation)
- Coco (disambiguation)
- Koko (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.