- Parklane Towers
The "Parklane Towers"' complex is a pair of twin office buildings in
Parklane Towers East is located at 1 Parklane Boulevard in Dearborn, Michigan. It was constructed in
1971and stands at 15 stories. The older of the twin buildings is used for offices, retail, and other commercial space.
Parklane Towers West is located at 3 Parklane Boulevard in Dearborn, MI. The younger of the two buildings was constructed in
1973and stands at 15 floors in height. Designed by Rossetti architects, the high-riseis used for offices and retailspace. Rossetti architectsdesigned both towers in the modern architectural style with concreteand glassas its main materials.
* [http://www.parklanetowers.com/ Official Website]
* [http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&z=17&ll=42.324183,-83.208926&spn=0.004498,0.009999&t=k&om=1 Google Maps location of Parklane Towers East and West]
* [http://www.emporis.com/en/wm/bu/?id=123906 Parklane Towers East details at Emporis.com]
* [http://www.emporis.com/en/wm/bu/?id=147349 Parklane Towers West details at Emporis.com]
* [http://www.emporis.com/en/wm/cx/?id=104108 Parklane Towers Complex details at Emporis.com]
* [http://www.skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=9771 SkyscraperPage.com's Profile on Parklane Towers East]
* [http://www.skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=9773 SkyscraperPage.com's Profile on Parklane Towers West]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.