- Domesticus (Roman Empire), a member of the Domestici, an elite guard unit of the late Roman Empire
- Agroecius Domesticus, a man of uncertain date who died at the age of 33, and was buried in Vienne
- Secretarius Domesticus, a title in the Secretariat of State of the Holy See
- Silvanus domesticus, a mark of a field in Roman mythology
- Species Latin binomial name abbreviations
and also :
- Anas platyrhynchos domesticus, the domestic duck
- Anser anser domesticus, the domestic goose
- Canis familiaris domesticus, the dog
- Equus caballus domesticus, the domestic horse
- Gallus gallus domesticus, the chicken
- Mus musculus domesticus, the house mouse
- Rattus rattus domesticus, a sub-species of rat
- Sus scrofa domesticus, the domestic pig
- Domestica (disambiguation)
- Domesticum (disambiguation)
- Domestikos, a senior military officials of the Byzantine Empire
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.