CEL may stand for:
- Carboxyl ester lipase or bile salt dependent lipase, an enzyme used in digestion
- Check engine light, a malfunction indicator lamp
- Chemin de Fer de l'Etat Libanais, the national railway network of the Lebanon
- Communications and Entertainment Limited, a defunct Australian home video company
- Comunidade do Escutismo Lusófono, the international community for scouting in Lusophone countries
- Chronic eosinophilic leukemia, an extremely rare cancer of the white blood cells
Cel may refer to:
- Cel, a transparent sheet on which objects are drawn or painted for animation purposes
- Cel programming language
- Cel Publishing, an imprint of VDM Publishing devoted to the reproduction of Wikipedia content
- Cell (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.