- Bursa Province
Infobox Province TR
Bursa is a province in western
Turkey, along the Sea of Marmara. Its adjacent provinces are Balıkesir to the west, Kütahya to the south, Bilecik and Sakarya to the east, Kocaeli to the northeast and Yalova to the north. The province has an area of 11,043 km² and a population of 2,413,971 (2006 est). It was 2,125,140 according to the 2000census. In 1990it had a population of 1,603,137. The traffic code is 16. The city of Bursa was the capital of the Ottoman State until the conquest of Edirne. Most part of the province remained in Marmara Region except districts of Büyükorhan, Harmancık, Keles and Orhaneli, who are bounded to Aegean Region.
Bursa province is divided into 17 districts (capital district in bold):
* City of Bursa
* [http://www.pbase.com/dosseman/bursa_turkey Pictures of the capital of this province]
* [http://www.turkeyforecast.com/weather/bursa/ Bursa Weather Forecast Information]
* [http://www.bursasport.com Bursa city sport portal, Bursa]
* [http://www.gokozkoyu.com Gokoz Village, Bursa]
* [http://www.golyaka.org Golyaka Village - orhangazi pictures and information, Bursa]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.