Sentinel may refer to:
Border guard, a state agent who controls the security at borders
Honor guard, a ceremonial escort
Sentinel Islands, a pair of islands in the Andaman Islands
Sentinel Range, a mountain range in Antarctica
Sentinel Secondary School, a school in West Vancouver, British Columbia
Sentinel Peak (Alberta)
Sentinel Peak (Antarctica)
Sentinel Peak (Arizona)
Sentinel Peak (British Columbia)
Sentinel (building), an apartment tower in North Shore City, New Zealand
* "Sierra County Sentinel" (Sierra County, New Mexico), published in Sierra County, New Mexico
* "The Sentinel" (Gauhati), published in Gauhati, Assam, India
* "The Sentinel" (Pennsylvania), published in Carlisle, Pennsylvania
* "The Sentinel" (Stoke-on-Trent), published in Stoke-on-Trent, England
* "The Daily Sentinel" (Texas), based in Nacogdoches, Texas
Los Angeles Sentinel", published in Los Angeles, California
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel", published in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
The News-Sentinel", published in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Orlando Sentinel", published in Orlando, Florida
St. Louis Sentinel", published in St. Louis, Missouri
Santa Cruz Sentinel", published in Santa Cruz, California
Sun-Sentinel", published in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and Broward County
The Holland Sentinel", published in Holland, Michigan
* "The Sentinel" (KSU), published by Kennesaw State University
* "The Sentinel" (NIC), published by North Idaho College
Lorries and locomotives
Sentinel Waggon Works, a British engineering firm that produced lorries and locomotives:
LMS Sentinels 7160-3
LMS Sentinel 7164
LMS Sentinel 7192
Sentinel tank, an Australian-built World War II Cruiser Tank
MPQ-64 Sentinel, a radar used by the United States military
Raytheon Sentinel, an aircraft used by the Royal Air Force and British Army
Media and entertainment
Film and television
* "The Sentinel" (1977 film), a 1977 film based on the Jeffrey Konvitz novel
La Sentinelle (film), a 1992 film by the French director Arnaud Desplechin
* "The Sentinel" (2006 film), a thriller Directed by Clark Johnson starring Michael Douglas
* "The Sentinel" (TV series), a US television series that ran from 1996 to 1999
* "The Sentinel" (Stargate SG-1), a TV episode
Sentinel (Beast Wars), a computer in the TV show "Beast Wars"
* A type of robot in the "Matrix" film series
* "The Sentinel" (Pallas album)
* "Sentinel" (Nigel Mazlyn Jones album)
* "Sentinel" (song), by Mike Oldfield
* A song by Judas Priest on their album "
Defenders of the Faith"
* A song by Alice Cooper on his album "
* A song by Hilltop Hoods on their album "The Calling"
* A song by At The Throne of Judgment on their album "
The Arcanum Order"
Sentinel Sound, a reggae and dancehall sound system from Stuttgart, Germany
Sentinel (comics), a group of mutant-hunting robots in the Marvel universe
* "Sentinel" (comic book), a comic book series
Alan Scott, the original Green Lantern, who used the alias "Sentinel" at one point.
Gundam Sentinel, a manga
The Sentinel (computer game), a 1986 game created by Geoff Crammond
The Sentinel (module), an adventure module for "Dungeons & Dragons"
* A 1984 computer game created by
* A 2004 computer game published by
* A vehicle in the "Warhammer 40,000" universe
* Two character classes in the Bioware games and
* A Forerunner Guard robot in the "Halo" Trilogy
* A car in the GTA Series games from
* Sentinel Beach, a location in the video game
* One of the two teams in
Defense of the Ancients
Sentinel HC, a book publisher
Sentinel (computer science)
Animal sentinels, which give early indications to environmental hazards
* Sentinel, Series of
ESAfunded Earth Observation satellites
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.