CFP is a three-letter acronym that can stand for:
- C Form-factor Pluggable, a form-factor that allows the transmission of digital signal with up to 100Gb/s (C being the Roman numeral for 100)
- California Fully Protected Species, a legal designation that gives protection to California wildlife at risk of extinction
- Call for papers, a method used in academic contexts for collecting articles of work
- Canadian Firearms Program, the regulatory body for firearms in Canada.
- Canada Free Press, a Canadian conservative news publishing website
- Center for Freedom and Prosperity, a non-profit organization created to lobby legislators in favor of market liberalization
- Center for Politics, an organization dedicated to civic education at the University of Virginia
- Certified Financial Planner, a certification mark for financial planners
- CFP franc, the currency used in the French overseas possessions of French Polynesia, New Caledonia and Wallis and Futuna
- Changers' Foundation Paribartak (CFP), a non-governmental organization situated in Howrah, India
- Chemins de Fer de Provence, a small French rail company providing a daily train service
- Common Fisheries Policy, the fisheries policy of the European Union
- Comodo Firewall Pro, a freeware firewall developed by Comodo Group for Windows PCs
- Compagnie Française des Pétroles, the first incarnation of Total S.A.
- Computers, Freedom, and Privacy, the subject of the annual North American academic conference
- Concentración de Fuerzas Populares, a political party in Ecuador
- Contention-free period, a part of the IEEE 802.11e-2005 standard
- Cyan fluorescent protein, a protein isolated from the crystal jelly jellyfish that fluoresces green when exposed to blue light
- 25 metre center-fire pistol, a shooting sport
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.