- Judgment (disambiguation)
judgmentis a balanced weighing up of evidence to form a decision or opinion.
Judgment or judgement may also refer to:
* "Judgement" (album), an album by British rock band Anathema
Judgement Records, a record label
* "The Judgment" (song), a song by Solomon Burke from the 2002 album "Don't Give Up On Me"
* "Judgement" (VNV Nation album), an album by VNV Nation.
In film and television:
* "Judgment" ("Angel"), episode 1 of season 2 of the television show "Angel"
* "Judgment" ("Enterprise"), a second season episode of the television show "Star Trek: Enterprise"
* "The Judgment" (film) ( _th. ไอ้ฟัก, "Ai-Fak"), a 2004 Thai film
Judgment (film), a 1990 film directed by Tom ToporIn other fields:
Judgement (Tarot card), a Major Arcana card in the Tarot
Judgment (Guilty Gear), a character in the Guilty Gear fighting game series
* Judgement, a character in the "Battle Arena Toshinden" video game series
* , an expansion to the "Magic: The Gathering" collectible card game
The Judgment", a short story by Franz Kafka concerning a conflicted conversation between a father and son
* In the logical theory of
natural deduction, a judgment is something that is knowable, i.e. an object of knowledge. In fact, Judgment (mathematical logic)is a concept that is defined (and exploited) in the various deduction systems differently.
* Judgement, another name for
Oh Hell, especially in India
Judgment Day (disambiguation)
Confession of judgment, a clause in a contract in which one party waives defenses against the other party
Consent judgment, a final, binding judgment in a case in which both parties agree, by stipulation, to a particular outcome
Declaratory judgment, a judgment of a court in a civil case which declares the rights, duties, or obligations of each party in a dispute
Default judgment, a binding judgment in favor of the plaintiff when the defendant has not responded to a summons
Summary judgment, a legal term which means that a court has made a determination without a full trial
Vacated judgment, the result of the judgment of an appellate court which overturns, reverses, or sets aside the judgment of a lower court
Divine Judgment, the judgment of God
General judgment, the Christian theological concept of a judgment of the souls of the dead by nation and as a whole
Investigative judgment, a unique Seventh-day Adventist doctrine
Last Judgment, the ethical-judicial trial, judgment, and punishment/reward of all individual humans by a divine tribunal at the end of time
Particular judgment, a doctrine in Christian eschatology
Pre-advent judgment, a belief that the final judgment will occur before the Second Coming of Jesus
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.