complementarity may refer to:
- Complementary angles, in geometry
- Complementarity theory, a concept related to optimization (mathematics)
- Complementarity (molecular biology), a property of nucleic acid molecules in molecular biology
- Complementarity (physics), a basic principle of quantum theory
- Quark–lepton complementarity, in models from grand unified theory
- Complementarianism, a social theory of the complementarity of sexes
- Interpersonal compatibility, the idea in social psychology that people seek others with characteristics that are different from and complement their own
- Complementary good, economics term
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.