- Fast Track
Fast Track may refer to:
* Fast Track, FoxBusiness.com show hosted by
FastTrack, a peer-to-peer protocol used by various file-sharing programs.
* FastTrack, a freeware closed source project management system. It uses XML and the Subversion database.
* Fast Track, a 30 minute travel programme made by the
BBCbroadcast on BBC Worldand at weekends on BBC News 24.
* Fast Track, a 1997 American TV series
* Fast Track, a song by
Radiohead, it features as a b-side to the Pyramid Songsingle
* Fast Track, an informal English phrase, meaning "the quickest and most direct route to achievement of a goal, as in competing for professional advancement" (Houghton-Mifflin Company Dictionary)
* Fast Track, an IDE/SATA Raid Controller Produced by
* Fast Track, a common term for a
On the Fastrack, a comic strip by Bill Holbrook
* Fast Track, a program of the German Robert Bosch Foundation, supporting female postdoctoral scientists in their career development. Chair of Jury: Jutta Limbach [http://www.bosch-stiftung.de/content/language1/html/11732.asp Robert-Bosch-Stiftung Fast Track, in German] , Robert Bosch Stiftung on Wiki
Robert Bosch Stiftung
* Fast Track, the working title of the film "
The Ex (2007 film)".
FasTrak, an electronic toll collection system in California.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.