- David Morgan
David Morgan may refer to:
- David Morgan (historian), professor of history at the University of Wisconsin–Madison
- David Morgan (sociologist) (born 1937), British sociologist
- David Morgan (frontiersman), American frontiersman
- David Morgan (businessman) (born 1947), Australian businessman
- David Morgan (cricket administrator) (born 1937), Welsh cricket administrator and President of the International Cricket Council
- David Morgan (department store), a department store in Cardiff, Wales
- David Morgan (judge) (1849–1912), United States judge who served as Chief Justice of North Dakota
- David Morgan (journalist) (born 1959), Northern Irish television presenter and journalist
- David Morgan (rugby player) (1872–1933), Welsh international rugby player
- David M. Morgan, Chancellor of Deakin University
- David R. Morgan, professor of political science at the University of Oklahoma
- David Morgan, otherwise Dewi Morgan (1877–1971), Welsh bard, scholar and journalist
- David R. Morgan, Jr, otherwise Davey Morgan, photographer
- David John Morgan (1844–1918), British Member of Parliament for Walthamstow, 1900–1906
- David Watts Morgan (1867–1933), Welsh trade unionist and Member of Parliament
- Dave Morgan (disambiguation)
- David Hughes-Morgan (died 1941), Welsh solicitor and landowner
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.