- Anaa Airport
Aérodrome de Anna
IATA: AAA – ICAO: NTGA Summary Airport type Public Operator DSEAC Polynésie Française Serves Anaa, French Polynesia Location Tukuhora Elevation AMSL 10 ft / 3 m Coordinates 17°21′9.2″S 145°30′34.8″W / 17.352556°S 145.509667°WCoordinates: 17°21′9.2″S 145°30′34.8″W / 17.352556°S 145.509667°W Runways Direction Length Surface m ft 14/32 1,500 4,921 Asphalt Source: French AIP.
Anaa Airport (IATA: AAA, ICAO: NTGA) is an airport serving Anaa, an atoll in the Tuamotu archipelago in French Polynesia. It is located 2 km southeast of the village of Tukuhora.
Airlines and destinations
Airlines Destinations Air Tahiti Tahiti
List of airports in French Polynesia
- ^ a b NTGA – Anaa (PDF). AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 17 Nov 2011.
- Airport information for NTGA at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Accident history for AAA at Aviation Safety Network
- Airports in French Polynesia
- Oceanian airport stubs
- French Polynesia geography stubs
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.