Clandestine may refer to:
- ClanDestine, a Marvel Comics series by Alan Davis
- Clandestine (novel), a novel by James Ellroy
- Clandestine operation, a secret intelligence or military activity
- Clandestine MUD, a MUD, or text-based MMORPG
- La Clandestine Absinthe, an absinthe distilled in Switzerland
- Clandestine Industries, a merchandise line by Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy
- Clandestine (album), an album by Entombed
- Clandestine (band), a Celtic music band from Texas, U.S.
- Clandestine, a short film included with the DVD edition of the album Sing the Sorrow by AFI
- All pages beginning with "Clandestine"
- Clandestine workers, a term for some illegal immigrants
- Clandestinity (canon law), an impediment to marriage in the canon law of the Roman Catholic Church
- Clandestino, an album by Manu Chao
- Clandestiny, a video-based puzzle computer game
- National Clandestine Service, the main U.S. intelligence agency for coordinating human intelligence services
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.