Coverage may refer to:
- Coverage (lens), the size of the image a lens can produce
- Camera coverage, the amount of footage shot and different camera setups used in filming a scene
- Script coverage, a short summary of a script, written by script readers to recommend whether a film should be made
Media and journalism
- Broadcasting, radio, television, etc
- News ("press coverage", "media coverage"), the communication of selected information on current events
- Coverage, a Descendents/ALL cover band from Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Coverage (album), a 2003 album by Mandy Moore
Science and technology
- Code coverage measure used in software testing
- Coverage (telecommunication), a measure of cell phone connectivity
- Coverage data, the mapping of one aspect of data in space, in geographic information systems
- Coverage probability, in statistics
- Fold coverage, in genetic sequencing
- Radio frequency, a rate of oscillation that corresponds to the frequency of radio waves and the alternating currents which carry radio signals
- Analyst coverage, securities assigned to a particular financial analyst for regular assessment
- Insurance coverage, the amount and extent of risk covered by an insurer
- All pages beginning with "Coverage"
- All pages with titles containing "Coverage"
- Cover (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.