Splinter may refer to:
* a sharp fragment of material, usually wood, metal, or fiberglass, see [http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/splinter wiktionary entry for "splinter"] .
* Splinter or
Schism (organizational), a division of an organization or movement into two, the smallerknown as a splinter.
It may also refer to:
Splinter (Bob Purvis and Bill Elliott), recording artists
Splinter (Sneaker Pimps album), released 1999.
Splinter (The Offspring album), released 2003.
Splinter (TMNT), a character from the " Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" series
* Splinter, an insect-like creature in the
Woody Woodpecker's niece
* "Splinter" (2008 film), a 2008 horror film
* Splinter, an American supercar made of wood
* Splinter, a popular nickname of Greek basketball player
* Splinter, an episode of the TV series "Smallville".
Splinter bid, a type of bid in contract bridge
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.