Comp may refer to:
In business and finance:
- Comparable company analysis
- Comparables, in real estate
- Same Store Sales
Comp may also refer to:
- Cartilage oligomeric matrix protein
- Composition studies, writing instruction
- Comprehensive school, a type of school in the United Kingdom
- Comprehensive layout, in advertising, a proposed design presented to a client
- Workers' compensation, compensation for work-related injuries
- Saint Companions, in the Christian Church
- comp.*, a class of Usenet groups
- Comp cards, used by modeling agencies
- Comprehensive examination
- recoil compensator on a firearm
- Sweepstakes (comping)
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific
- Comparettia, an orchid genus
Places in France:
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.