Jin may refer to:
Jin Chinese(晋语) a.k.a. Jin-yu spoken dialect
Jin (surname)(金, 靳, 晉)
* Jin, a.k.a.
Catty(斤), unit of weight
* Jìn (晋), abbreviation of province
* Ancient Chinese history:
Jin of Xia(廑, 1810-1789 BCE)
Jin (state)(晉, 746–403 BCE), in northern China
** State of Jin (c. 900-923), state founded by Li Keyong and coexisting with the Later Liang Dynasty
Jin Dynasty (1115–1234), 金朝, a ruling dynasty of a Jurchen kingdom
Jin state(3rd-2nd centuries BCE, 辰國), in southern Korea
* Jin kingdom (698-926) (震國) a.k.a.
Balhae, in northern Korea and Manchuria
* Jin, a Korean surname
* Jin (ジン), a.k.a.
Jin (rapper)(born 1982), Chinese-American entertainer
Jin Akanishi(born 1984), Japanese musician
Jin Records, label
* A leading character in "Samurai Champloo" media
* Jin, a.k.a. Red Flash, one of Flashmen in "Choushinsei Flashman"
* Jin, character in "O-Parts Hunter "series
Jin (YuYu Hakusho)
Jin Kariya, in "Bleach"
Jin Kazama, in "Tekken"
* Jin Saotome,
Jin Uzuki, in "Xenosaga"
Jin-Soo Kwon, in "Lost"
* Jin, a deadwood bonsai technique
* Jinn, a.k.a. djinn or
Jin Dynasty (disambiguation)
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.