Threshold may refer to:
Books and comics
* "Threshold" (novel), a 1985 science fiction novel by David R. Palmer
* "Threshold" (Sara Douglass novel), a 1997 fantasy novel by Sara Douglass
* "Threshold", a 2001 science-fiction novel by
Caitlín R. Kiernan
Film and television
* "Threshold" (2003 film)
* "Threshold" (TV series)
* "Threshold" ("Stargate SG-1"), an episode of the TV series "Stargate SG-1"
* "Threshold" ("Voyager" episode), an episode of the TV series "Star Trek: Voyager"
* "Threshold" (HammerFall album)
Threshold House, a record label created by Coil
Threshold Records, a record label created by The Moody Blues
* "Threshold," a song by Slayer on the album "
God Hates Us All"
* "Threshold" (online game)
Threshold (fictional planet), a planet in the video game "Halo"
Threshold (comics), a comic book character
* Threshold ("Doctor Who"), an organization in "Doctor Who" comic strips
Thresholding (image processing), a method of image segmentation
Action potential threshold, a concept in neurophysiology
Lasing threshold, a concept in laser science
Sensory threshold, a concept in psychology
Threshold of pain, a sound pressure level
Election threshold, a concept in voting systems
Displaced threshold, an aviation term
*The minimum amount to have a particular effect, e.g.:
**The tax-free threshold: the income at which
income taxbecomes due.
**The income above which pension is accrued.
**The amount from which a different rate applies.
**A narrow entrance.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.