PCU can refer to:
- PCU (film), a 1994 film set at a fictional Port Chester University
- Communist Party of Uruguay, Partido Comunista del Uruguay
- Communist Unification Party, Partido Comunista de Unificación, a political party in Spain
- Pacific Coast University, a law school in Long Beach, California
- Packet Control Unit, part of the Base Station Subsystem in a GSM network
- Passenger Car Unit, a metric used in Transportation Engineering
- Patelco Credit Union, a credit union in California
- Peak Concurrent Users, a metric used in Massively Multiplayer Online Games
- Pedestal Control Unit for use with satellite antennas
- Philippine Christian University in Manila, Philippines
- Pioneers' Club PCU
- Power Control Unit
- Power Cycle Unit
- a ship prefix meaning "Pre-Commissioning Unit", used for ships of the United States Navy that have not been commissioned into service yet
- Primary Care Unit in medical practice
- Progressive Care Unit an intermediate step down unit, see Coronary care unit
- the NYSE ticker symbol for Southern Copper Corporation
- the former IATA airport code for Picayune, Mississippi
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.