Cover or covers may refer to:
Science and technology
- A covering, usually one that completely closes the object
- The outside of an object, not necessarily enclosing the object
- Concrete cover, distance between reinforcement and the outer surface of element.
- Sedimentary cover, overlies a basement (geology) or crystalline basement
Deception and concealment
- Official cover
- Non-official cover
- Something fake used in a cover-up, untrue explanation for a situation or untrue reason for an action, to hide what is really going on or is the real motive, possibly including real actions and objects related to the story to make it plausible
- Cover (telecommunications), a communications concealment technique
- Cover (topology), the mathematical concept of a collection of subsets of a set whose union is the whole set
- Cover (algebra), the concept of an algebraic structure that maps onto another structure in structure-preserving fashion
- A pair in the covering relation of a partially ordered set, or the greater element in such a pair
- A covering space, in the theory of Riemann surfaces and topology
- A (universal / double) covering group, a covering space with group structure, common in theoretical physics
- Cover, an equivalent set of constraints in database theory
Television, film, and music
- Cover version, a new version of a previously recorded song
- Cover band, a musical band that performs mostly cover versions
- Cover, an understudy in opera
- Covers (A Camp album)
- Covers (Deftones album)
- Franklin Cover (1928–2006), an American actor
- Robert Cover (1943-1986), an American law professor, scholar, and activist
- Thomas M. Cover (born 1938), an American scientist
- Cover, a fielding position in cricket
- Cover 2, a class of defensive play in American Football
- Cover charge, an entry fee
- Cover (law), a remedy for the breach of a contract for the receipt of goods
- Cover (finance), repurchasing a short order made on the stock/equity, forex or futures markets
- Mating of animals, e.g. a stallion covers a mare
- All pages beginning with "Cover"
- All pages with titles containing "Cover"
- Covering (disambiguation)
- Overall, a synonym for coverall
- Undercover, disguising one's identity to gain the trust of targeted individuals
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.