Redundancy may refer to:
- Redundancy (engineering)
- Redundancy (information theory)
- Redundancy (language)
- Redundancy (total quality management)
- Redundancy (user interfaces)
- Data redundancy
- Gene redundancy
- Logic redundancy
- Redundant acronym syndrome syndrome
- Redundant church
- Layoff, dismissal of an employee for lack of available work
- Redundant code, computer program code that is executed but has no effect on the output of the program
- Tautology (rhetoric), unnecessary repetition of meaning
- Database normalization, the elimination of redundancy in databases
- Redundant (play), by Leo Butler
- "Redundant" (song), a song recorded by the American rock band Green Day in 1997
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.