Chace can refer to:
- Arnold Buffum Chace, Chancellor of Brown University, Mathematician
- Burton W. Chace, Former Mayor of Long Beach, California
- Clyde Burgess Chace, Builder of the Schindler House
- Elizabeth Buffum Chace, Quaker Garrisonian Abolitionist, Station Operator Underground Railroad, Women's Rights Advocate
- Howard Lambert Chace, Author of Anguish Languish
- Jonathan Chace, Rhode Island Senator
- James Chace, Author, Historian, Foreign Policy Thinker
- Lynwood M. Chace, Pioneer Nature Photographer
- Malcolm Greene Chace, US Collegiate Tennis Champion
- Marion Chace, Founder of Dance Therapy
- Oliver Chace, Mill Owner in Fall River, Massachusetts
- William Chase, All of the Chace names above are descendants of the first Chase, William who came to America from England in 1630 aboard Gov Wintrope Vessels.
- Chace Crawford, an American actor
- Chace Community school in enfield
- French version of the caccia, a musical genre
- Chacé, municipality in the Maine-et-Loire department, France
- Chase (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.