Michaux may refer to:
- André Michaux (1746-1802), French botanist and explorer
- Michaux State Forest, a Pennsylvania State Forest, named for André Michaux.
- François André Michaux (1770-1855), French botanist, son of André Michaux
- Henri Michaux (1899-1984), Belgian-French writer
- Henry M. "Mickey" Michaux, Jr., American state legislator from North Carolina
- Oscar Michaux (1884-1951), pioneer African American filmmaker
- Pierre Michaux (1813-1883), French blacksmith, inventor of pedal bicycles
- Lightfoot Solomon Michaux (1883-1968), U.S. evangelist who hosted Elder Michaux on the DuMont TV network 1948-49
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.