- Nephilim (disambiguation)
Nephilim may also refer to:
- Nephilim (manga), a josei manga by Anna Hanamaki
- Nephilim (manhwa), a manhwa by Ryu Kum-chel
- Nephilim, a race of angel-human hybrids that hunt demons in The Mortal Instruments (series) by Cassandra Clare.
- Fallen (2009 novel) book 2 Torment by Lauren Kate
- Nephilim (roleplaying game), a 1992 role-playing game by French company Multisim (later Chaosium) in which players take on roles of ancient spirits that can move from one human incarnation to another.
- Nephilim (Xenosaga), a character in the Xenosaga series
- Nephilim (Wing Commander), codename given to an unknown race of squid-like aliens in the video game Wing Commander: Prophecy
- Nephilim (Avernum), or Nephils, a race of feline humanoids in the computer role-playing game series Exile and Avernum
- Nephilim, an extinct race, product of relationships held between fallen angels and humans in Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness videogame
- Nephilim, a creature type in the Guildpact expansion for the Magic: The Gathering trading-card game.
- Fields of the Nephilim, a British gothic rock band.
- Nefilim, a gothic metal band formed as a successor to Fields of the Nephilim
- "The Nephilim", a song on the 2000 AFI album The Art of Drowning
- "Nephilim", song by Katatonia from their 2009 album Night Is the New Day
- "Nephilim" (song), a 2007 single by J-Rock band Abingdon Boys School
- "The Nephilim Rising", a song by death metal band Behemoth that appeared on their 2004 record Demigod
In film and television:
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.