Dama or DAMA may refer to:
- Dama (village), a village in southern Syria
- Dama Gazelle (Nanger dama)
- Dama (deer), a genus of deer including the Fallow Deer (Dama dama)
- Dama Wallaby (Macropus eugenii)
- Dama, a name for Turkish draughts
- Dama (Dune), a fictional character in Chapterhouse Dune (1985) by Frank Herbert
- Dama-fruit, a fictional fruit in Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz, which renders its eaters invisible
- DAMA, the Data Management Association
- DAMA, abbreviation for "discharged against medical advice"
- DAMA, Demand Assigned Multiple Access, a bandwidth allocation strategy
- DAMA/NaI, an Italian experiment to detect dark matter
- DAMA/LIBRA, successor experiment to DAMA/NaI
- Dama, a Spanish term for a lady or woman, or for the game of checkers.
- Dama, a chiefdom in Sierra Leone
- Dama, Stage name of Rasolofondraosolo Zafimahaleo, Malagasy musician, member of the band Mahaleo
- Las Damas Romanas (literally, "The Roman Women"), a painting by Filipino painter Juan Luna.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.