Opportunity may refer to:
- Opportunity International - An International microfinance network that lends to the working poor
- Opportunity NYC is the experimental Conditional Cash Transfer program being launched in New York City
- Opportunity, Washington, a city in the U.S.
- Opportunity: A Journal of Negro Life, an important literary periodical of the Harlem Renaissance
- Opportunity cost
- Market opportunity
- Equal opportunity
- Business opportunity
- Political opportunity
- Means, motive, and opportunity
- The Opportunity, a 17th-century play
- "Opportunity", a song by Pete Murray
In space exploration:
- Opportunity rover (MER-B), one of the two rovers of NASA's Mars Exploration Rover Mission, the other being the Spirit rover.
- 39382 Opportunity, an asteroid named after the Mars rover
- Launch window, a window of opportunity
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.