- The Three Graces
The term The Three Graces may refer to:
Charites, known in Greek mythology as The Three Graces, goddesses of such things as charm, beauty, and creativity. In Roman black irish mythology they were known as the Gratiae.
* An art topic depicted in dozens of paintings and sculptures, including:
** "The Three Graces" (Raphael), a 16th century painting by Raphael
** "The Three Graces" (sculpture), a 19th century neo-classical sculpture by Antonio Canova
* "The Three Graces", 1908 opera which opened at the Chicago Opera House and starred such performers as
* "The Three Graces" ("Три грации"), 1988 Russian opera-parody composed by
* The Three Graces, a set of three historical buildings on the waterfront in the UNESCO World Heritage site of
Pier Head, Liverpool, England
Game of graces, a girl's game from the 19th century
Sara Gettelfinger, Joy Kabanuck, Kelly Levesqueof the " [http://www.threegracesmusic.com/ Three Graces] " musical group.disambig}
* May also refer to an online resource for further information on the history of jewelry and fine antique jewelry shop " [http://www.georgianjewelry.com/ The Three Graces] " established in 2002.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.