- Cannibal (disambiguation)
Cannibal usually refers to cannibalism, the act or practice of eating members of one's own species and usually refers to humans eating other humans.
*see cannibalism (zoology) for cannibalism among non-human species.
*see also Cannibalism in popular culture
* "Cannibal Hymn", a common name for Utterances 273-4, a verse of the Pyramid Texts.
* In popular usage, cannibalization may refer to marketing and mechanical recycling.
in popular culture:
* Cannibal Adventure, a 1972 children's book.
* Cannibal & the Headhunters, a U.S. rock band.
* Cannibal Corpse, an American death metal band.
* "Cannibal Ferox", a 1981 horror film directed by Umberto Lenzi.
* Cannibal film, a subgenre of exploitation film.
* "Cannibal Holocaust", a 1980 film directed by Ruggero Deodato.
* Cannibal Holocaust (single), a 1992 song by Brutal Juice that was based on the film.
* "Cannibal King", a 1915 film starring Oliver Hardy
* "Cannibal! The Musical", a film directed by "South Park" co-creator Trey Parker.
* Cannibal Ox, a hip hop music duo from Harlem, New York.
* Cannibal Sea, a 2006 album by indie rock band Essex Green.
* "Cannibal Tours", a 1988 documentary film.
* Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death, a 1989 film starring Shannon Tweed and Bill Maher.
* Cannibal (album), the 2007 album by industrial metal band Static-X.
* Fine Young Cannibals, a pop group
* The Monkey Island Cannibals, from the Monkey Island (series) of computer games.
* Cannibals (song), a 1996 single by Mark Knopfler.
Look at other dictionaries:
Cannibal Holocaust (disambiguation) — Cannibal Holocaust could refer to: * Cannibal Holocaust , a 1980 film directed by Ruggero Deodato * Cannibal Holocaust , a song by Brutal Juice that was based on the film and released as a single in 1992. (It also appears on the band s albums I… … Wikipedia
Corpse (disambiguation) — Corpse can refer to: The body of a dead animal, most frequently a human body Corpsing, the theatrical slang for an actor breaking character during a scene, usually by laughing The Corpse, a black ops group within the Green Lantern Corps See also… … Wikipedia
Dahmer (disambiguation) — Dahmer may refer to: Jeffrey Dahmer (1960–1994), American serial killer, necrophile, and cannibal John Dahmer (1937–1988), Canadian politician Vernon Dahmer (1908–1966), American civil rights activist murdered by the KKK in 1966 Dahmer (film), a… … Wikipedia
Monolith (disambiguation) — A monolith is a monument or natural feature consisting of a single massive stone or rock. Monolith or monolithic may also refer to: Single crystal, unified crystal, also called monocrystal or monolithic Contents 1 Architecture 2 … Wikipedia
Vein (disambiguation) — Vein may refer to: *vein, a blood vessel which carries blood toward the heart *vein, a supporting structure in insect wings *vein (geology), a finite volume within a rock, having a distinct shape, filled with crystals of one or more minerals… … Wikipedia
Painkiller (disambiguation) — Painkiller may refer to: * Analgesic – referring to painkiller medication * Painkiller (band) – a band fronted by John Zorn and Bill Laswell * Painkiller (album) – an album by Judas Priest ** Painkiller – a song by Judas Priest taken from the… … Wikipedia
Atom (disambiguation) — An atom is the smallest particle of a chemical element that retains its chemical properties.Atom may also refer to: * Atom (measure theory), a minimal measurable set * Atom (order theory) * Atomic formula, a single predicate in first order logic… … Wikipedia
Hannibal (disambiguation) — Hannibal (from Phoenician hann grace and baal master or lord ; hence translating as The Glory of Ba al ) may refer to:Historical peopleHannibal is one of the most common prenames in Punic and there are several military commanders (strategos) with … Wikipedia
Pigeon (disambiguation) — Pigeon= Pigeon is a common name for birds of the taxonomic family Columbidae, whose most common species is Rock Pigeon which gave rise to the Domestic Pigeon and the Feral Pigeon.Pigeon may also refer to: * The Pigeon , novella by Patrick Süskind … Wikipedia
Fish (disambiguation) — NOTOC Fish are vertebrates with gills that live in water. Related concepts include:* Fish (food) * fishingFish may also refer to:People*Albert Fish (1870 1936), U.S. serial killer and cannibal, electrocuted *Eric Fish, singer in Subway To Sally… … Wikipedia