Motion may refer to:
- Motion (physics), any movement or change in position or place ....
- Motion (legal), a procedural device in law to bring a limited, contested matter before a court
- Motion (democracy), a formal step to introduce a matter for consideration by a group
- Motion (parliamentary procedure), a formal proposal by a member of a deliberative assembly that the assembly take certain action
- Motion (American football), a movement by an offensive player prior to the start of a play
- Motion, the connecting rods and valve-gear of a steam locomotive
Graphics and software
- Motion (conference), the annual conference on animation, motion graphics and visual effects
- Motion (software), a motion graphics software application by Apple Computer, or a term for Motion graphics generally
- Motion (surveillance software), a software motion detector surveillance system for Linux
- Motion (The Cinematic Orchestra album), 1999
- Motion (Lee Konitz album), 1961
- Motion (EP), a 1997 EP by The Mayfield Four
- Eduardo Falaschi
- "The Motions", a 2009 song by Matthew West
- Andrew Motion (born 1952), English poet laureate
- Self-motion (disambiguation)
- Move (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "motion"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.