Contender can refer to:
- Contender (stock character), commonly used in books, TV shows, plays, and films
- The Contender (TV series), a boxing-based reality television series or its spinoffs:
- The Contender (Robert Lipsyte novel), a 1967 novel by Robert Lipsyte
- The Contender (2000 film), a 2000 film starring Gary Oldman, Joan Allen, and Jeff Bridges
- The Contender (1944 film), a film directed by Sam Newfield
- The Contender (book), code name for an unreleased book by author Darren Shan
- "The Contender", a song by Menahan Street Band on the album Make the Road by Walking
- Contender (dinghy) a type of sailing dinghy
- The Contender a single shot, break-action firearm made as a pistol or rifle, manufactured by Thompson Center Arms
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.