- Muskego High School
Muskego High School Address W183S8750 Racine Ave
Muskego, Wisconsin, Waukesha, 53150, United States
Coordinates Coordinates: Information Opened 1956 School district Muskego-Norway School District Superintendent Dr. Joe A. Schroeder Principal Dr. Dennis L. Bussen, Ph.D. Vice principal Bob Antholine, Lisa Safago,
Dr. John LaFleur
Teaching staff 94 Grades 9-12 Grade 9 454 Grade 10 408 Grade 11 424 Grade 12 419 Average class size 18 Hours in school day 7:25AM to 2:25PM Campus size 130 acres (0.53 km2) Campus type Suburban Athletics Baseball, basketball, cheerleading, cross country, football, golf, gymnastics, soccer, softball, swimming, tennis, track & field, volleyball, wrestling Athletics conference WIAA Southeast Conference Team name Muskego Warriors Accreditation(s) North Central Accreditation Website Muskego High School
Muskego High School is a comprehensive secondary school located in Muskego, Wisconsin. The school, administered by the Muskego-Norway School District, lies in southeast Waukesha County. The district stretches through the city of Muskego and nearby Norway in Racine County.
Muskego High School was constructed in 1956 at the corner of Woods Road and Racine Ave. Its first elected administrator, Arnold Wicklund, oversaw the school's construction.  Prior to the school's construction, many Muskego children attended school in the Milwaukee School District. Much of the history of Muskego High School can be found in a letter sent from Mr. Wicklund's daughter to the current administration.
In September 2003 the high school was completely remodeled, with 155,000 square feet (14,400 m2) added to the building. Facilities that were added include several wings and a performing arts center. The campus also expanded, with approximately 40 acres (160,000 m2) of new athletic fields and green space. Students as well as athletic teams now use the approximately 130 acres (0.53 km2).[clarification needed]
- Transcripted credit courses are offered, which allow students to take classes at the high school while receiving credit at Waukesha County Technical College. Students may participate in the School-To-Work program, which gives students an opportunity to earn classroom credit, gain work experience and get paid at the same time.
The Co-curricular Activity Program consists of clubs, activities and athletic teams, the primary purpose of which is to assist students in growing and maturing into responsible members of their school and community. Muskego High School offers:
- 23 sports with over 90 teams
- Baseball, basketball, cheerleading, cross country, downhill ski racing, football, golf, gymnastics, soccer, softball, swimming, tennis, track and field, volleyball, wrestling. There have been several team and individual WIAA Southeast Conference Champions and WIAA state championship performers.
- 23 clubs and activities
- 5 choirs (men's choir, women's choir, Sorelle Cantanti, Chorale, and chamber choir)
- 8 bands (marching band, pep band, 3 concert bands, and 3 jazz bands)
- FBLA and DECA
- Math Club
- Astronomy Club
- Science Club
- Spanish National Honor Society
- Tri-M Music Honor Society
- Mu Alpha Theta Math Honor Society
- National Honor Society
- German National Honor Society
- French National Honor Society
- French Club
- Muskego High School - Official Muskego High School site
- Muskego High School Performing Arts Center
- Muskego Warriors Football
- Muskego Alumni Website
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.