- Tony Gillam
Tony Gillam (born
May 10, 1961, in Shrewsbury, England) is a writer and musician. He is the author of many articles on psychiatric nursing and related topics and has published a book of collected articles, entitled "Reflections on Community Psychiatric Nursing" (Routledge, 2002).
He has been recognised in the Lilly Outstanding Achievement in Mental Health Awards, receiving the Lilly Reintegration Award for groups or individuals who help to reintegrate individuals with severe mental illness into the community.
Gillam is also a singer/songwriter. He has recorded two EPs using the name Teach Yourself Shorthand and one full length disc under his own name.
* [http://www.audiostreet.net/artist.aspx?artistid=39451 "Teach Yourself Shorthand - artist information]
* [http://bizibmusic.com/3.html "Tony Gillam - Untangle The Strings"]
* [http://cdbaby.com/cd/tonygillam Tony Gillam, Artist Information at CD Baby]
* [http://www.justfornurses.co.uk/career/careerpath/Communitypsychiatricnurse.htm Interview with Gillam describing the job of Community Psychiatric Nurse]
* [http://www.lilly.co.uk/Nitro/newTemplates/general/Content_IT_LBCT.jsp?page=1285 Lilly Outstanding Achievement in Mental Health Awards]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.