Circulation may refer to:
- Circulatory system, a biological organ system whose primary function is to move substances to and from cells
- Circulation (fluid dynamics), the path integral of the fluid velocity around a closed curve
- Circulation (journal), one of the journals published by American Heart Association
- Circulation (architecture), the flow of people through a building
- Exhaust gas recirculation, a nitrogen oxide reduction technique used in most gasoline and diesel engines
- Atmospheric circulation, the large-scale movement of air
- Newspaper circulation, the average number of copies of a newspaper distributed on a day
- Magazine circulation, the average number of copies of a periodical distributed per edition/ volume
- Circulation (UK duo), a UK house music duo
- Circulation problem, a generalization of network flow problems
- Library circulation, the activities around the lending of library books and other material to users of a lending library
- Circulation (currency), all currency held by consumers and businesses, but not by financial institutions and governments
- Circulation Festival, an annual circus and fire performance festival held in Dunedin, New Zealand
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.