The Decalogue, also known as the Ten Commandments, is a list of religious and moral imperatives that, according to the Abrahamic religions, was given by God to the people of Israel. It occurs in two forms:
- Ethical Decalogue, the more familiar list in Exodus 20:1–17 and Deuteronomy 5:4–21
- Ritual Decalogue, the laws listed in the Book of Exodus, 34:11–26
Decalogue may also refer to:
- The Decalogue, a series of ten one-hour films by Polish director Krzysztof Kieślowski based on the Ten Commandments
- Decalogue, satirical poem by Ambrose Bierce
- Decalog (disambiguation)
- Ten Commandments (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.