- Cowl (disambiguation)
A cowl may refer to:
- Cowl, a garment worn by monks
- Cowl (chimney), a device fitted to a chimney pot to prevent wind blowing the smoke back down into the room beneath
- Cowl (oast), the revolving device found on oasts, maltings, and breweries
- Cowl unit, a body style for locomotives
- Cowl (novel), a science fiction novel
- Crimson Cowl, the name of some Marvel Comics characters
- Legend of the White Cowl, a Russian Orthodox Church story
- Jane Cowl, a stage actress and playwright
- La Cagoule (The Cowl), a French political movement
- All pages beginning with "cowl"
- All pages with titles containing "cowl"
- Cowling (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.