Nibris Type Video game development Industry Video game industry Headquarters Krakow, Poland Employees 14+ Website http://www.nibris.net/ (Closed)
Nibris was a video game development company located in Krakow, Poland, developing primarily for the Nintendo DS and Wii video game consoles. Nibris was most known for its cancelled Wii project Sadness, a survival horror game. The company no longer exists; its official website closed in February 2010, and was reported later in October to have been transformed into a coordinator for the European Center of Games, ceasing game development permanently. Remaining Nibris staff and projects were also reported to have been handed over to Bloober Team, another game developer.
- Sadness (Wii)
- The Children of the Night (Nintendo DS)
- Raid of the River (Wii, Nintendo DS)
- Double Bloob (Wii, Nintendo DS)
- ^ Sterling, Jim (February 3, 2010). "Sadness is bullsh*t: Nibris' official website closes". Destroid. http://www.destructoid.com/sadness-is-bullsh-t-nibris-official-site-closes-162443.phtml. Retrieved February 2, 2011.
- ^ Sterling, Jim (October 19, 2010). "Sadness developer Nibris no longer makes videogames". Destroid. http://www.destructoid.com/sadness-developer-nibris-no-longer-makes-videogames-186215.phtml. Retrieved February 2, 2011.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.