Dihedral or polyhedral may refer to:
- Dihedral angle, the angle between two mathematical planes
- Dihedral (aircraft), the upward angle of a fixed-wing aircraft's wings where they meet at the fuselage, dihedral effect of an aircraft, longitudinal dihedral angle of a fixed-wing aircraft
- Dihedral group, the group of symmetries of the n-sided polygon in abstract algebra
- Dihedral kite, also known as a bowed kite
- Dihedral doors, also known as butterfly doors
- Dihedral prime, also known as a dihedral calculator prime
- An inside corner of rock; see the glossary of climbing terms
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.