Device may refer to:
Computing and electronics
- A component of personal computer hardware
- Peripheral, any device attached to a computer that expands its functionality
- Electronic component
- Appliance, a device for a particular task
- Device (band)
- Improvised explosive device (IED)
- Logotype, or logo, in printing or in law
- Personal device, in heraldry used to distinguish the bearer; it differs from a badge or cognizance primarily because as it is a personal distinction, and not house distinction
- Rhetorical device, a technique used in writing or speaking
- Scheme, a systematic plan of future actions
- United States military award devices, attachments to medal's ribbon denoting special service, participation in a battle, or additional awards
- All pages beginning with "Device"
- All pages with titles containing "Device"
- Device file, an interface of a device driver
- Devise (disambiguation)
- Nuclear device
- Plot device, an object or character in a story whose sole purpose is to advance the plot of the story, or alternatively to overcome some difficulty in the plot
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.