NSF may refer to:
- National Service Framework, any of a series of British government policies on medical care
- National Socialist Front, a Swedish Nazi party
- NS-Frauenschaft, the women's wing of the former German Nazi party
- National Students Federation, a leftist Pakistani students' political group.
- National Science Foundation, a U.S. government-funded agency which provides research and education in the fields of science and engineering.
- NSF International, formerly known as the National Sanitation Foundation, a non-profit organization which provides research and education in the field of public health and safety.
- North South Foundation, a non-profit organization providing scholarships to Indian students living in the United States
- Nykterhetsrörelsens Scoutförbund (The Temperance Guide and Scout Association), a Swedish scouting organization
- Norges Speiderforbund, a Norwegian scouting association
- National Sleep Foundation
- Nephrogenic systemic fibrosis, a serious dermatopathic disease
- N-ethylmaleimide sensitive fusion protein, an enzyme in eukaryote cytoplasms (and its associated gene)
- NES Sound Format (.nsf), an audio file format for the Nintendo Entertainment System
- Notes Storage Format (.nsf), the file type for IBM Lotus Notes databases
- Nintendo Sixty-Four, usually spelled just Nintendo 64, Nintendo video game console
- Ninja Strike Force, a 1988 martial-arts film
- National Secessionist Forces, a fictional terrorist group from the Deus Ex video game
- National Service Full-time, a full-time conscript in Singapore
- Non-sufficient funds, a U.S. banking expression indicating an account lacks the necessary money to honor a check
- Volkswagen Group New Small Family, an automobile platform
- "Not So Funny", an acronym used in Instant messaging
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.