Thalassa may refer to:
* Thalassa ("sea"), a primordial Greek sea goddess.
* Thalassa is a moon of the planet Neptune.
* Thalassa is a fictional planet, a waterworld in Arthur C. Clarke's novel "
Songs of Distant Earth".
* In biology, "Thalassa" is a genus of
* Thalassa is the title of a late poem written by Irish Poet
* Thalassa is a band which represented Greece at the
Eurovision Song Contest 1998.
* Thalassa is the name of an electoral ward in the
City of Onkaparinga.
*Thalassa is a French TV documentary.
*"Thalassa" is the name of a book by psychoanalyst
Panthalassa("all seas") was the global oceansurrounding the supercontinent Pangea.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.