CET may mean:
- Certified Electronics Technician, a service professional designation
- Carbon emissions trading
- Carrier Ethernet Transport
- Center for Environmental Technology, a radio receiver designer.
- Central England temperature a set of monthly records dating back to the seventeenth century
- Central European Time, UTC+1:00
- Certified Engineering Technologist, a Canadian qualification
- Cognitve Enhancement Therapy, a treatment for mental illness
- College English Test, a national English examination in People's Republic of China.
- College of Engineering, Trivandrum, in Kerala, India.
- College of Engineering and Technology, in Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India
- Comcast Entertainment Television, a Denver, Colorado station
- Common Entrance Test, for prospective students seeking entry into institutes of higher education in India
- Common External Tariff
- Community Educational Television, a station ownership arm of the Trinity Broadcasting Network
- Coventry Evening Telegraph, a newspaper in Coventry, England
- FV180 Combat Engineer Tractor
- WCET-TV, a PBS station serving Cincinnati, Ohio
- Colchester Town railway station (National Rail code) in Colchester, England
- Colegio El Tato, a private school in San Miguel Buenos Aires, Argentina
Cet may mean:
- Cetus (constellation), standard astronomical abbreviation
- Cet, Albania
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.